Out of State Transfers

OC Indoor Shooting Range is a Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL). Buyers that are buying firearms from out of state dealers, auctions, friends, etc. need to have prior permission from our Pro-Shop BEFORE we will accept shipment of any firearms.

Please fill out the FFL Transfer form, print and bring it to a Pro-Shop employee for further instructions on how to proceed with the transfer. The form can be downloaded here.

Any questions regarding the process, feel free to